THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"CHANGE: It Starts With Me!"

             As we go over our dictionary, change is defined as a making or becoming different, alteration or modification. Change happens every time, everywhere, in every individuals around the world. It can be physically, mentally, psychologically and socially. It is also a powerful aspect in one's life because it can affect everyone. It's result can either be good or bad depending on the change that happens.


             Everyone needs to change, just as our society where we live and interact with one another. And I believe that change starts with every individual, so do I. 

              I will be the start of new beginning and new face of youngsters today. I will be a set of role model to every youth in the community where I belong. I will convince every youth to in our barangay to help me convince also the other youths to stay away from drugs and help them to be in Christ again. And also as an SK kagawad I will lead my fellow youth to clean our environment and plant more trees to make our barangay clean and green, free from pollution and to prevent diseases over our vicinity. Each of us can do something good to change the things that hinders progress. Discipline is all we need!!!

0 comments: